Interesting Picture

redfin

501 Club
Just piddling while it is raining.

I often put my pictures on the computer screen so that I can better see them in detail. This is one of the more interesting ones that some will recognize and some won't immediately see what it is.

100_0447.JPG
 
Silver coated tripe prior to electron microscope examination to determine if suitable for inclusion into homemade Boudain.

Bob
 
Bob, I knew what the microscope was but I had to look up tripe and boudain :{_}:
It's really funny now that I know what all those words mean :lol:
 
It's a close up photo of an alien's compound eye. You know... The one that abducted you and Joe from the Virginia Cubfest last year and forced you to eat those peaches. :lol:
 
I think is was a big well it got Jim. It got into his computer & deleted the picture. Rest his soul. :wink: :lol: I didnt know what it was.
 
I sure dropped the ball on this one... :oops: I deleted a load of pictures on photohost including this one so here is a replacement.

I would not advise folks to do this on their own . However , here is a picture showing the same thing as the first , but zoomed out a bit. I am sure you recognise it .

tank_1.JPG
 
Back
Top