In the mud

It has been very dry here, and I have been watering my garden pretty heavy to get anything from it. I have stopped watering green beans and summer squash since he have plenty of both now, but still watering tomatoes, corn, okra, winter squash and melons. I had gone to the garden this evening and started the water on the tomatoes and just as I was leaving for my walk Joann came down to pick some summer squash. I had gotten about 25 yards away when I heard her call me and said to bring something she could lean on to get up. When I turned and looked she had stepped off the dry area and into a wet spot, and was on her hands and knees in the mud. I didn't answer her immediately, so she started repeating it. Then she realized I didn't answer because I was trying very hard not to burst out laughing. If the look she gave me had been directed at the ground rather than me, the mud would have dried right up. :lol:
 
Glad she's okay John, that's when you need one of those new fangled I phones that takes sharp pictures. :lol:
 
John, I am surely glad that your wife is unharmed. But from "experience" looks can "kill"...........when that happened last in my garden it killed.....(4) squash plants, (3) tomatoes plants, (12) stalks of corn and that was before I finally helped her up. Not sure the scars will ever go away.
 
Back
Top