A Anonymous Guest Dec 20, 2012 #2 I am glad you are doing ok, wish you would come round a bit more often. We miss you.
phildidit 501 Club Dec 20, 2012 #3 Glad you are still kicking David, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
ricky racer 501 Club Dec 20, 2012 #5 Dale Shaw":3boraim5 said: I am glad you are doing ok, wish you would come round a bit more often. We miss you. Click to expand... ito:
Dale Shaw":3boraim5 said: I am glad you are doing ok, wish you would come round a bit more often. We miss you. Click to expand... ito:
B Boss Hog 501 Club Dec 20, 2012 #6 We have been watching for buzzards circling, have not seen any, Glad you are still kicking Boss
B beaconlight 501 Club Dec 20, 2012 #8 Good to hear from you David. Merry Christmas to you and the family. Bill & Bev
J Jeff (Hambone) Well-known member Dec 20, 2012 #9 Mr. David Wishing you and yours a Merry and Blessed Christmas !! Hope to see y'all at Mr. E's