J Jeff Silvey 501 Club Jan 12, 2015 #1 We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys
We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys
M Mr E 501 Club Jan 12, 2015 #2 Jeff Silvey":aj7hjfw6 said: We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys Click to expand... Looking forward to seeing you soon, Mr Firehouse man!
Jeff Silvey":aj7hjfw6 said: We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys Click to expand... Looking forward to seeing you soon, Mr Firehouse man!
S Stanton 501 Club Jan 12, 2015 #3 Jeff Silvey":1e2auieu said: We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys Click to expand... When is your target date this year for retirement?
Jeff Silvey":1e2auieu said: We are good from old man winter. Ice, snow, fog. We still have power. I'm ready for DSCF. Glad this is my last year to work at the fire house. Silveys Click to expand... When is your target date this year for retirement?
Mike in Louisiana 501 Club Jan 12, 2015 #4 How come you haven't had your picture on the fire house calendar for 2015 ?????