For the last two years I have felt a bit off balance when I walk. I initially wrote it off as age catching up with me. Over the last eight months or so I have also experienced a bit of blurriness in my vision. My night vision driving to DSCF in February drove me nuts. I finally listened to Rosanne and visited her eye doctor. He found a cataract on my left eye that has almost completely covered the eye lens. That pretty much answered the blur in my sight and the unsteadiness in my walk.
On Tuesday, September 25 the surgeon will remove my left eye lens and implant an artificial lens that will have the correct focus to clear up my vision for distance. He said once my vision is balanced I will not have the unsteady balance. I never thought the eyes would throw me off that much. I'm sure glad he can fix both problems with one procedure.
On Tuesday, September 25 the surgeon will remove my left eye lens and implant an artificial lens that will have the correct focus to clear up my vision for distance. He said once my vision is balanced I will not have the unsteady balance. I never thought the eyes would throw me off that much. I'm sure glad he can fix both problems with one procedure.