I was plowing snow a few days ago

With my little '64 Cub and thinking about this forum and the great people who frequent it. Man, I've learned so much from many of you fine folks over the past few years. I really, honestly, hope all of you have a wonderful Holiday season. Be safe, and enjoy your families and friends.

Jeff
 
My thoughts exactly, regarding the members on this forum. As far as the snow plowing, next time remember, we need pictures.
gotpics.gif


Have a great Christmas Jeff!!!
 
Jeff:

Yup, sure wish you and your bride a very Merry Christmas, happy holidays. We hope that the holidays provide you with lots of Joy, Peace and Love and maybe a bit of seat time :D As Rick said -- snowplowing needs to be proven -- :wink:
picsplease.gif


Rudi and Em

ChristmasTree.gif
 
Pictures? OK, maybe next time. But, I know that both of you rmen know a bit about plowing snow yourselves. Getting much of it yet this year?

Hey Ricky, Just picked up Bear Grizzly to help ease myself off that 60# Hill-style longbow. Man, what a sweet shooting bow. Merry Christmas!
 
Goraidh (Jeff)":17osozet said:
Pictures? OK, maybe next time. But, I know that both of you rmen know a bit about plowing snow yourselves. Getting much of it yet this year?

Hey Ricky, Just picked up Bear Grizzly to help ease myself off that 60# Hill-style longbow. Man, what a sweet shooting bow. Merry Christmas!

Haven't pushed any snow yet this season, but it's coming. Bear always made a great bow and the Grizzly was one of the best. Some of the best bowhunters cut their teeth shooting one of those. I've still got the Bear Stag Hunter I bought new at Kmart back in the early '70's. Still shoots as good as new.
 
Jeff:

Yup, had our first snow already - and Ellie did pretty darn good. Looking forward to a lot more this winter. I like plowing snow :D
 
Goraidh (Jeff)":8y0ifb0j said:
........................................ about plowing snow yourselves. Getting much of it yet this year?

...................................................!
Nope. Just a trace twice. Haven't had plowable snow since Feb 25. Unusual but ok with me. Vern
 
Well, Rudi, Seems like you and Ellie might have some work to do in a couple days.

Vern, yeah, been rather unusual weather, hasn't it? Something's gotta give--I, too, like plowing snow. Oh, wait, that's changing tonight. Snow on the way.
 
Back
Top