I Want One!

Well, I'd have to check them out, but if they ever offered a pick up line I'd be more interested. As it stands, if I were to get one, for now it would have the be with a stake body. However, I doubt it rides as well as my Silverado.

international truck.JPG
ltz-1.JPG
 
https://www.google.com/amp/gmauthor...rsion-of-the-chevy-silverado-medium-duty/amp/

“The CV Series is powered exclusively by the same 6.6L Duramax turbo-diesel V8 engine (L5D) as in the Silverado Medium Duty. The engine is the sole powerplant for both trucks, at least for the time being. Sending power to the wheels will be a 6-speed Allison transmission in either 1700, 1750, or 2700 series configurations.”

“The 6.6L Duramax L5D engine is manufactured at the GM Duramax plant in Moraine, Ohio, USA.”

????who do you believe????
 
Barnyard":j0hjybe0 said:
Well, I'd have to check them out, but if they ever offered a pick up line I'd be more interested. As it stands, if I were to get one, for now it would have the be with a stake body. However, I doubt it rides as well as my Silverado.

international truck.JPG
ltz-1.JPG

The stake body is the one I would want also, and the cab is offered in several different colors. Their "Build" thingy doesn't give prices, which would have been nice, though I know whatever price it would have been is beyond my reach.
 
Back
Top