I hope it starts soon

Bob Perry

501 Club
normal_snow-101812-3_650x366.jpg


Just 10 days from now is the anniversary of the storm that hit the Northeast on 10/29/11!
 
Buzzard Wing":2x2qsmyf said:
I must be seasonally impaired.... working on two mowers at the moment.... :roll:


The L54 I [strikethrough]bought[/strikethrough] am buying * from you is all painted up perty and mounted on the Low-Boy, chains on the wheels, it's backed into the barn, ready to get started. We only need one thing. (S - - W)

* I guess I shouldn't use the word "bought" until I pay for it !!!
 
Hey Bob, why do you guys bundle up for such minor tasks? Some of us dress casually when we go out for a day of fun.

IMG_0580~0.JPG


bill-harpo.jpg
 
Barnyard, cant' fool me, it's obviously above freezing and pretty sure Harold is a complete rookie when it comes to shoveling snow.... that sure looks like a grain scoop to me.

I do love snow, but in due time..... BTW I do have your pair of plow shoes (Rick Prentice special!) that are painted yeller and belong on that L54. Not sure what I did with the carriage bolts for them. But I have some around that could be cut.
 
Buzzard Wing":3qxf83d9 said:
Barnyard, cant' fool me, it's obviously above freezing and pretty sure Harold is a complete rookie when it comes to shoveling snow.... that sure looks like a grain scoop to me.

I do love snow, but in due time..... BTW I do have your pair of plow shoes (Rick Prentice special!) that are painted yeller and belong on that L54. Not sure what I did with the carriage bolts for them. But I have some around that could be cut.

The bolts you have in stock,come in TOO sizes, Too long, Too short, Too thick, Too thin... At least that's what I stock! Ed
 
Back
Top