I Guess the Rut is On

Neat. What are the dates of your hunting season? I was watching four bucks on our lawn out the bedroom window this morning as the sun was rising. Two were butting heads, one was a small spike but three had decent antlers. With it being a bit dark and looking thru a screen they were hard to see but no record setting rack there. Get a good one this season! Vern
 
Neat. What are the dates of your hunting season? I was watching four bucks on our lawn out the bedroom window this morning as the sun was rising. Two were butting heads, one was a small spike but three had decent antlers. With it being a bit dark and looking thru a screen they were hard to see but no record setting rack there. Get a good one this season! Vern
Rifle season starts the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
 
Back
Top