I found the darndest thing.

Zorro

Well-known member
A couple of days ago while walking my dog at the park, I found a flash drive in the parking lot. I couldn't resist bringing it home to see what was on it. After doing a virus scan, I opened it and found things like police reports, applications for search warrants etc. What really caught my eye was a couple of lists. One list had names of drug dealers, and the other list was names of informants. Can you imagine what could have happened if this fell into the wrong hands? I turned it over to the State Police because the flash drive contents appeared to be from out of state.
 
Found nothing so interesting. Did find a set of safe deposit keys in the bank parking lot.

Also found a set of car keys with remote next to the sheriff's office. Pressed the horn button and one of the near by vehicles started beeping.

All I could think of was this is some sort of bait car set up. Turned in the car keys to the sheriff's dept.
 
Eugene":r5uv9mib said:
Found nothing so interesting. Did find a set of safe deposit keys in the bank parking lot.

Also found a set of car keys with remote next to the sheriff's office. Pressed the horn button and one of the near by vehicles started beeping.

All I could think of was this is some sort of bait car set up. Turned in the car keys to the sheriff's dept.
just think you could of been on the TV show bait car
 
Jack":1ldnt2ci said:
just think you could of been on the TV show bait car
I have seen that TV program, that was my thought.

Not sure if it was a set up. Took the car key with remote to sheriff's office which was just around the corner of the building. Pressed the button to alert sheriff's office staff that I wanted attention. Told the lady who showed up what I had found. She took the key and remote and said that she knew who it belonged to. She didn't even look at the vehicle.

So now I was thinking - O_K_A_Y. Mouth shut. Don't ask questions. Just leave.
 
Back
Top