Well I finally did it . . . bought the '46 H. The guy had a '70s Cub that made more sense for my needs (what needs, I'm on an acre in the suburbs of DC! Everyone thinks I'm nuts.) but the H was just too much tractor to pass up. I have a '63 Cub that gets used quite a bit, so I felt it needed a big brother. This one drives great, smooth / quiet transmission, good clutch / brakes, and tight steering. It does have a couple issues, there is a bad bearing sound coming from the governor. It gets louder with speed. The govenor works fine, but is pretty noisey. I'm hoping it's not too hard to rebuild. I see the lube oil tube running to the head, and wonder if that is flowing like it should. Anyway, it looks pretty easy to take off. Anyone have experience with this? Any suggestions?