Well, it's time to replace our HVAC systems and I've narrowed it down to two installers (both reputable dealers).
We currently have a Carrier system and it has performed well for the past 20 years. The two systems I'm looking at, one is a Carrier and the other a Trane system. The prices quoted are within a $300 of each other, so now I'm looking at quality and performance. I'm leaning one way, but I won't say which until I get some good feedback from this multi-talented group
Based on your personal experiences, which manufacturer do you like: Carrier or Trane?
TIA,
Dennis
We currently have a Carrier system and it has performed well for the past 20 years. The two systems I'm looking at, one is a Carrier and the other a Trane system. The prices quoted are within a $300 of each other, so now I'm looking at quality and performance. I'm leaning one way, but I won't say which until I get some good feedback from this multi-talented group
Based on your personal experiences, which manufacturer do you like: Carrier or Trane?
TIA,
Dennis