Gentlemen,
I am new to this forum, I need a little guidance for my '41 Farmall H lift-all. I recently purchased a new Saginaw 3 point hitch. I haven't the first idea how or where to hook this thing up. I have no lift-all manual just yet, but will acquire one in the future. Would someone have a diagram showing how? I don't know input/output or return ports. I need to remove the lift-all first to replace seals on the transmission and pump shafts . I'm sure I'll have to have new hoses manufactured. Thanks for any assistance provided.
Sapper55
I am new to this forum, I need a little guidance for my '41 Farmall H lift-all. I recently purchased a new Saginaw 3 point hitch. I haven't the first idea how or where to hook this thing up. I have no lift-all manual just yet, but will acquire one in the future. Would someone have a diagram showing how? I don't know input/output or return ports. I need to remove the lift-all first to replace seals on the transmission and pump shafts . I'm sure I'll have to have new hoses manufactured. Thanks for any assistance provided.
Sapper55