Jason (IL)
501 Club
I am just throwing this out there to see if any forum members has contacts with any outfits that sell and install woodshop dust collection systems. I have done google searches and have come up with several companies and I received a bid yesterday for over $100,000 to install a system in my shop, 850 cfm. I am in east central IL and would like to stay local but my budget is half of that. This is for my school shop, the system I have is from 1954 and is breaking down. If there is anybody out there that knows of smaller companies please send me a PM and I will contact them. I have contacted all my local HVAC guys around here to and most say it is too commercial for them. I have also contacted the local sheet metal union and have no response from them.
Thanks
Jason
Thanks
Jason