Help. H part number request

Eugene

501 Club
Neighbor's son is looking for a part for his H Farmall.

It's the part that sticks in the left side of the tractor on or over the brake drum and entends in with a lip that catches behind the left side bull gear.

On line parts break down for the H? Something to get me a little closer to identifying the part number.
 
Thanks. Finally got it. For some reason I couldn't get into Carter & Gruenewalds parts look up.

Part is left hand bull pinion bearing cage with ring. 358057R11, retired.

I'll pass along the parts information and JP's phone number.
 
Looks like I picked the wrong side of the serial number break. Suggest that he pass the serial number along to JP when he checks with them.
 
Thanks.

The parts breakdown I found didn't provide a serial number break down. Will include a note to that effect.

Neighbor found the part at a local dealership. Price $50- but the dealer never dismantled the tractor to get the part. Guess dealer figured out he would lose money on the part considering the labor involved.
 
There are 2 separate diagrams for the "Rear axle differential". Diagram 141 is for serial numbers below 391358 and diagram 144 is for 391358 and up.
 
Back
Top