Hauling More Stuff With The Newset Addition To The Barnyard

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
Went on a little road trip and came home with a new toy. This is an 8" x 20" deckover with a 10,000 gvw. I would have liked a 22 with 12,000 gvw, but they are hard to find. a 24 footer would have made pulling behind the RV legally too long on the road and a 14,ooo gvw would have required a CDL to pull behind the truck. This one almost meets the max in both catagories. I can now a couple more Cubs sideways with this.

IMG_3380.JPGIMG_3382.JPG
 
I can get a Cub and my Super A on my 20' trailer, but certainly not sideways. Do you actually have "side ramps"?
Impressive!
 
Dale Finch":12zl2h3i said:
I can get a Cub and my Super A on my 20' trailer, but certainly not sideways. Do you actually have "side ramps"?
Impressive!
Dale, the rear ramps also serve as the side ramps although at 75 pounds each they are a bit to handle for this old guy. The trailer I had been using can haul two Cubs sideways in front and one longways between the fenders toward the rear. Here is a load from a few years ago. with three Cubs, although the one was split.

georgiaload2.JPG
 
Barnyard":yfhlh57p said:
.............. This is an 8" x 20" deckover with a 10,000 gvw. ..........
Shouldn't an 8 inch by 20 inch trailer look more like this one Shane N. built? :?

IMG_9524.JPG
 
Did you catch he also didn't use a qualifier on the 10,000 gvw, like pounds, or maybe it's 10,000 ounces, or 10,000 dram or 10,000 grains??????? Maybe I'm just a little skeptical but he does say
Barnyard":14id58v1 said:
Went on a little road trip and came home with a new toy. ........
I'm not so sure that's not a model pickup in the first picture.......... :D :lol:
 
Back
Top