Has anyone seen Larry (AKA buzzard Wing)

Denny Clayton":2lw6olm7 said:
Larry is an admitted tight a$$. He wouldn't spend the money on a ticket. :wink: He and I are a lot alike that way. :lol:

Yeah, my daughter (Teresa) says I'll probably never win, either. Seems they want you to buy that ticket. :lol:
 
Mr E":7uhuj2q3 said:
Denny Clayton":7uhuj2q3 said:
Larry is an admitted tight a$$. He wouldn't spend the money on a ticket. :wink: He and I are a lot alike that way. :lol:

Yeah, my daughter (Teresa) says I'll probably never win, either. Seems they want you to buy that ticket. :lol:
The odds of winning are about the same whether you buy a ticket or not.
 
They used to say 'where else can you buy a dream for a dollar' and I would occasionally spring a buck when the 'prize' was over 100 million. But the raised the ticket price to $2.... and the odds are about the same as being hit by lightning twice in the same day and surviving. But someone said you gotta buy a ticket to win and I didn't buy THAT ticket . I still have the $2, so I guess I am a winner :roll: .
 
Buzzard Wing":1928emee said:
They used to say 'where else can you buy a dream for a dollar' and I would occasionally spring a buck when the 'prize' was over 100 million. But the raised the ticket price to $2.... and the odds are about the same as being hit by lightning twice in the same day and surviving. But someone said you gotta buy a ticket to win and I didn't buy THAT ticket . I still have the $2, so I guess I am a winner :roll: .

I knew it wasn't you, because they said the ticket was purchased Saturday, and you were snowmobiling, in Canada, on Saturday. I still have my $2, so we're both a couple of winners! Ed
 
Larry:

Sure wish it could have been you, it would be well deserved.

Em and I kinda play the Lotto up here. Once big difference. We don't expect anything. We buy our ticket and get a chuckle out of the numbers that the machine spits out. Usually it costs me more than the price of a lotto ticket to get that kind of chuckle, so it is a cheap form of entertainment for us.

Unfortunately not everyone is able to limit their entertainment budgets.... :big give up:
 
Back
Top