Grill from an H?

CTFD24

Member
I picked this up from a tractor show awhile back with the intention of sandblasting, painting, and using it as a decoration in the garage. I'm pretty sure it's off an H but the guy I bought it from didn't know if it was from an H or M. Any suggestions on how to tell without comparing it to an actual tractor?
 

Attachments

  • 20141122_212745.jpg
    20141122_212745.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 641
It is from an H. If you compared to an M, you would find is smaller in all directions except for the 2 round holes towards the top center. They are about the same distance up from the bottom, which makes them noticeable higher relative to the whole grill on the H rather than the M.
 
Thanks for the great info. After a quick Google Image search I see exactly what you mean. Learn something new every day! Thanks again!
 
If you don't have a tractor to mount it on, then a garage, or even restaurant display works well.

youngs-dairy.JPG


If I were going to use it as a display, I would just leave it as is. I like it in it the condition it is in.
 
Back
Top