Getting ready

For Independence day parade. Our local tractor club normally participates in some of the local Independence day parades and shows, but with the current economy , some have been canceled. The city of Bonne Terre, Mo. is still having theirs, along with an all vehicle show, so I have been getting EJ spruced up a little. A bath, umbrella, flag, as well as a few other things.

EJ%20with%20flag.jpg


I have reinstalled the original home made umbrella holder from years ago,

EJ%20umbrella%20stand.jpg


As well as the old Fordson tool box Dad always carried on it. Now it is bolted down, but never was before.

EJ%20toolbox.jpg


and it is set up with a trailer hitch to allow pulling the trailer in parade if needed, or to put a luggage carrier on for the occasional tractor ride we have during the summer.

EJ%20trailer%20hitch.jpg
 
John, I know how proud you are of that tractor. Have fun in the parade. If anyone gets in your way, I guess you can start up the buzz saw.

Bob
 
Back
Top