Gasoline Prices, Missouri

Eugene

501 Club
Locally $2.999 per gallon for regular. There is a 33 cent per gallon difference between Linn, Mo and St Louis, Mo., $2.669. Unfortunately, wouldn't pay for the 15 gallons used to drive 300 mile round trip.
 
3.43 in NY, always on the high end in NY, New Jersey almost always about 20-25 cents less we fill up down there when we can :D
 
On his way out to Montana last week, my son Erik filled up his F350 6.0 Powerstroke in Kingdom City, MO @ $3.35.9 for diesel. Least expensive on his whole trip. Regular Unleaded was 2.89.9.

I filled up this morning in West Springfield, Massachusetts - Regular Unleaded $3.15.9

Peter
 
$2.85 in Independence and Blue Springs, MO over the weekend. Glad to see the 100% gasoline (aka, premium) price fall somewhat as well. That's what I use in my mower (782 Cub Cadet) and tractors (when I can).
 
Eugene":iysn9thq said:
Locally $2.999 per gallon for regular. There is a 33 cent per gallon difference between Linn, Mo and St Louis, Mo., $2.669. Unfortunately, wouldn't pay for the 15 gallons used to drive 300 mile round trip.

$3.36 a gallon here :(
 
Jackman":ec5c2lnf said:
3.43 in NY, always on the high end in NY, New Jersey almost always about 20-25 cents less we
would have it
Jackman":ec5c2lnf said:
fill up down there when we can :D
It's Jersey NOBODY pumps their own gas. :D :lol: Company I used to work for had the home office there. I loved having the pump click off after five gallons and the car was on empty and then trying to get the pump jockey to keep filling.
 
Scrivet, You got it "would have it" filled up :lol: Jersey if you touch the pumps down there all hell breaks loose strange that they do that but its the law and zero tolerance for the do it yourself-er's :roll:

And gas in NY is dropping :D , tonight I found 3.29 gas, diesel is still 3.78 wha.
 
Ok while it lasts. I paid $2.999 at the local Shell last night. :D :{_}: Another station this morning was $2.939 but by the time we got home this noon the last two stations we went past including the local Shell was $3.249. :shock: :(
 
My wife and I just got back from a short vacation in south western Ohio, northern Kentucky and throughout Indiana. The best price we saw for unleaded regular was $2.90 in Monticello, IN. Most priced ranged from $3.05 - $3.29.
 
Local NY paper says gas in Oklahoma is 1.99 a gallon :o , here in NY its 2.99 a gallon :( , I track all my gas cost in January 2009 gas went to 1.55 a gallon from 2.80 something, hoping for a repeat .
 
Yesterday east of Kansas City, MO. Unleaded $1.97...
 

Attachments

  • gas-prices12-20-14.jpg
    gas-prices12-20-14.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 293
Back
Top