jim turner
501 Club
I filled up with gas today for $1.58 I love these prices, I gues we owe Obama for this low price.
ricky racer":3l0l2wmx said:$1.89 here in Michigan near the Indiana line. You can't thank Obama for the low prices, you can thank OPEC. With the vast reserves recently discovered in North America and the scramble to extract that gas and oil, OPEC has driven the price down to try to take the profits out of gas and oil to halt exploration and drilling here in North America. To a degree, it's working as many of the US companies are laying off workers due to the falling prices.
:big smile: LOL!! Good one Mr. Becker! :big smile:Jim Becker":3u5xnpuq said:* Note, technically it is the slow Chinese economy combined with a relatively strong dollar. The strong dollar is at least in part due to the improved US economy. The dollar is currently running in the high 90s, compared to a record low of 71.32 in April 2008 when Cheney was president.