I think it's funny, wife not so much.
Was returning to shed from spot spraying and saw wife unloading the steel post driver. She had just driven 11 T posts next to black walnut seedlings.
Next day she was sore, very sore. Following day I had to help her put on her underwear. Bit later in the day she asked me to take her to the doctor. Doctor gave her a shot, prescription for 7 days of pain killer, and ordered her to put her right arm in a sling for 72 hours.
Every time we go out someone asks her about the arm in the sling. She tells the story about driving in 11 steel t posts. Then I tell the listener that she didn't get the t posts in deep enough and that when she is healed up she has to go back and finish driving in the posts.
Bad part of all this is that beside helping the wife put on her underwear, I'm now the sole cook and dish washer.
Was returning to shed from spot spraying and saw wife unloading the steel post driver. She had just driven 11 T posts next to black walnut seedlings.
Next day she was sore, very sore. Following day I had to help her put on her underwear. Bit later in the day she asked me to take her to the doctor. Doctor gave her a shot, prescription for 7 days of pain killer, and ordered her to put her right arm in a sling for 72 hours.
Every time we go out someone asks her about the arm in the sling. She tells the story about driving in 11 steel t posts. Then I tell the listener that she didn't get the t posts in deep enough and that when she is healed up she has to go back and finish driving in the posts.
Bad part of all this is that beside helping the wife put on her underwear, I'm now the sole cook and dish washer.