Front Emblem Value

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
I am looking at a front Farmall emblem for my "H" a guy has for sale. Does anybody know what these are worth in good condition? I am awaiting pix from him to see what his looks like.
 
Thanks Jim, I will check it out. The seller wants $27 with shipping for the used one. I will consider a new one also. Of course it might look out of place on an old looking tractor.
 
Well I asked for pix and the guy said the original will stay with the grill. I asked what he was selling for $27.00 and he said it was for a reproduction one he has.
 
Matt Kirsch":379qif3z said:
Ah well that's cheaper than a reproduction off Ebay isn't it?
Well yeah, but I'd really rather have one that will match the tractor. I new one would be okay if the tractor were going to be repainted.
 
Bill, Buy the new one. I'm sure with a little collaborative effort at the Bash, we can make it look as old as you want. :D

Bob
 
Yeah, we can get Gary D. to spray clear powder coat and then toss some fine sand on it, before cooking it in the toaster oven.
 
While I'm usually trying to make something old look new again, I guess we could try it the other way around, for a change. Maybe we could tie it to a piece of twine and hang it under your golf cart, for a couple days. That should give it a little patina!
 
Gary Dotson":3qgkysxk said:
While I'm usually trying to make something old look new again, I guess we could try it the other way around, for a change. Maybe we could tie it to a piece of twine and hang it under your golf cart, for a couple days. That should give it a little patina!
Gary, although I would rather have one that matches the tractor condition, the H isn't a fence row find. Maybe we could just drive it around under the cart for a day. :lol:
 
Back
Top