From Cub Tug-way to Runway ??

Some of you may remember my daughter, Niki, from the 2011 Cub Tug:
IMG_1729.JPGon Old Yeller 5.jpg

Here she is prior to her senior Christmas Prom.
Move over Heidi Klum...looks like you have some competition !! :D
Thankfully I just stocked up ammo. 8)

1.JPG2.JPG
 
Those pics from Cubtug, reminded me of Dave cleverly sending Nikki to ask a favor of me, he knew I couldn't say no to her. Dave, you are rightfully a very proud father! Not only is Nikki a beautiful an intelligent young lady, she has a personality to match. Great pics., by the way!
 
Gary Dotson":2eunklcj said:
Those pics from Cubtug, reminded me of Dave cleverly sending Nikki to ask a favor of me, he knew I couldn't say no to her. Dave, you are rightfully a very proud father! Not only is Nikki a beautiful an intelligent young lady, she has a personality to match. Great pics., by the way!
She still remembers you, Gary. :D
 
Beautiful young lady. You should only have to shoot one guy. Hopefully the rest would take notice. Grump
 
Back
Top