P PVF1799 501 Club Jul 24, 2013 #1 One more day of business in NJ - then home to Wife and of course my FCUB Project. :{_}: Can't stand it down here in wonderful Paramus, NJ - Too much noise, traffic, crazy drivers, etc, etc. A city boy I'm not. Ken
One more day of business in NJ - then home to Wife and of course my FCUB Project. :{_}: Can't stand it down here in wonderful Paramus, NJ - Too much noise, traffic, crazy drivers, etc, etc. A city boy I'm not. Ken
Barnyard Moderator Staff member Jul 24, 2013 #2 Reminds me of all the times I had to go to DC for work. All you could do was sit in your room and listen to sirens. At least when they sent me to Dallas I could go visit Jim Becker when I had time. And time well spent it was!
Reminds me of all the times I had to go to DC for work. All you could do was sit in your room and listen to sirens. At least when they sent me to Dallas I could go visit Jim Becker when I had time. And time well spent it was!