Flu Season

twotone

501 Club
Has anybody had the flu yet this year? It hit me hard last night about 8:00 and I had the chills, sweating and didn't get any sleep last night. I can't remember the last time I've been sick, but it's been years. I just got a bowl of cereal down and now its time to hit the bed again.
 
I haven't yet but been around many patients on the ambulance that has. I don't get the shots so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
 
grumpy":1y9z2rrp said:
I haven't yet but been around many patients on the ambulance that has. I don't get the shots so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
My wife is CCU nurse and she brings all that crap home to me. My shot record looks like it did in the Army.
 
twotone":18kilrsg said:
Has anybody had the flu yet this year? It hit me hard last night about 8:00 and I had the chills, sweating and didn't get any sleep last night. I can't remember the last time I've been sick, but it's been years. I just got a bowl of cereal down and now its time to hit the bed again.

Haven't for years...I'm due at some point, though. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
 
I normally get a flu shot every year, but a few years back they were talking about the vaccine being in short supply and they were reserving them for high risk, so I thought I would skip it that year. the Dr. told me I was one of the high risk cases, so I went ahead and got the shot. My wife is a school teacher, now retired, and i worked for the phone company, so we both had lots of exposure. We both always got the shots, and have never had more than a minor (one or two day) bout of the flu or anything similar.
 
Back
Top