First day of spring

Slim140

501 Club
I know the first day of spring was Tuesday the 20th and it was beautiful here. Last night we got a thunderstorm and this morning the ground was covered in white. I don't ever remember both of these happening so close to the opening day of spring here in N.C. I here so many people complain about the weather, "I wish this rain would stop, it's to hot, it's to cold, I wish we'd get some rain". Just take what God gives us, be happy and live life is what I say :D
 
It snowed all night here in Pittsburgh. I got up this morning and it's still coming down hard, about 5 inches on my porch railing so far. Pittsburgh public schools are closed. I grew up in Duluth, Minnesota and I remember walking to school in the 60's-70's in snow way deeper than this.
 
It’s been snowing like crazy here. I think we’ve got around a foot so far. At least I get to plow with the cub when I get home from work!
 
Back
Top