Fingers Update

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Well you all know don't stop a saw with your fingers results aren't good. I did as well just thought I would try anyway. Well I went to the Fire Department doc yesterday they ask what happen, fingers are still bandage to keep clean doc said your not going back to work I said I know. I ask doc if she wanted to see picture from Thursday night she said wow. So I'm still off for another 2-4 weeks on light duty. I'm to go on vacation for two weeks we'll see how that pans out. Well at least I still have them all at this time. They are geiing better just don't bump stuff wow.
Be SAFE
Jeff
 
Glad to know you are steadily improving. I have heard of people doing things like that and wondered how they could be dumb enough to do something to injure themselves that badly, and have also learned how they do it. Thankfully it was no where near as bad as happened to you.
 
Jeff:

They gonna be sore for a while and no matter how careful you are, it never stops the bumps -- part of the process. I know how it feels ... I just have to think about it and the innards start constricting again. It will get better, but it is going to take time.

Glad you are improving and you are in our prayers as you travel the road. (+) Take the time to heal and try to enjoy it as best as you can. A vacation probably would be a good idea.
 
Hi Jeff,
Glad to hear your fingers are getting better, and thank your lucky stars they are all there. I do not subscribe to the other comment that it is "dumb" people that accidents like that to, or even worse in my case. I would never call anyone " dumb" who has had a misfortune like you or even an amputation like me. It is a thoughtless remark and is not in the least bit funny.
Donegal Cub.
 
Back
Top