Farmall HV

LA Eric

Well-known member
Well, thanks to a friend who led me in the right direction, I now have a Farmall HV :{_}: :{_}: Will look quite nice in line next to my two MVs. It is in a lot of pieces because the owner had started to take it apart to restore it, but lost interest. Good news, however, is that it is pretty much all there from what I can tell. Not all of the parts are in the pictures. Good serial tag and all high crop parts in great shape with no welds. Putting this tractor to the front of the line for restoration since it is already in pieces :D

IMG_1820_zpse68032d6.jpg

IMG_1821_zps676bce32.jpg

IMG_1822_zpsaa04c860.jpg

IMG_1823_zps54f0ab81.jpg

IMG_1825_zps99bd49c5.jpg
 
Good deal Eric. I am glad you got the HV. Don't you love it when a plan comes together. Being at the right place at the right time.

Good luck,
Buddy
 
havoc1482":2f3fi8yq said:
Engine good?

Lucky you, all the parts are taken off, now you can skip to prep n paint haha

The engine is seized. I plan on taking it all apart for a rebuild anyway. The head was pulled the owner had the cylinders soaking.
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":3jgg873e said:
My be head to take it to a machine shop and have them pull the sleeves and put new sleeves and pistons in.
John that's exactly what I plan on doing at this point. Hoping for the best!
 
Back
Top