R rmarrion Active member Dec 4, 2008 #1 I am in CT and am looking to buy a Farmall H for a restore project. I want the tin to be straight and for it to be able to run and drive ok. What should i expect to pay for this I am just looking for a price estimate.
I am in CT and am looking to buy a Farmall H for a restore project. I want the tin to be straight and for it to be able to run and drive ok. What should i expect to pay for this I am just looking for a price estimate.
H Hengy 501 Club Dec 4, 2008 #2 Hey there! Give this fellow a call! He was looking to trade the H for another tractor a while back... I believe he is not too far from you! http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=36669 Good Luck!! Mike in La Crosse, WI
Hey there! Give this fellow a call! He was looking to trade the H for another tractor a while back... I believe he is not too far from you! http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=36669 Good Luck!! Mike in La Crosse, WI
KETCHAM 501 Club Dec 6, 2008 #3 If restoring $1000.00 I got mine for$1500.00 with a bush hog.ctting fields I'm about even now.KETCHAM :twisted: :twisted:
If restoring $1000.00 I got mine for$1500.00 with a bush hog.ctting fields I'm about even now.KETCHAM :twisted: :twisted: