Hello all...
I know this horse has been "well beaten" over the past how many umpteenth posts, but I need your advice...
A college buddy of my father is the executor of his father's estate, and part of the estate is a Farmall H. He is looking to liquidate the tractor, and said that "it needs new tires"... I don't know what that means. Running condition is unknown. Any idea as to what its worth is? I am looking to get some pictures of it and may end up posting it in the for sale/wanted section for the fellow. Much as I would like to tinker with a "larger tractor", I am perfectly happy with my little cub in the city...
Just trying to get ideas for the fellow and to help him out...
Mike in La Crosse, WI
I know this horse has been "well beaten" over the past how many umpteenth posts, but I need your advice...
A college buddy of my father is the executor of his father's estate, and part of the estate is a Farmall H. He is looking to liquidate the tractor, and said that "it needs new tires"... I don't know what that means. Running condition is unknown. Any idea as to what its worth is? I am looking to get some pictures of it and may end up posting it in the for sale/wanted section for the fellow. Much as I would like to tinker with a "larger tractor", I am perfectly happy with my little cub in the city...
Just trying to get ideas for the fellow and to help him out...
Mike in La Crosse, WI