Farmall H in Breezewood PA

beaconlight

501 Club
We stopped for supper last evening at Bob Evans in Breezewood PA. There was an H with a large snow plow. The metal cab on it was impressive. My granddaughter took a picture on her cell. After Chris emails it to me I will add it to9 the post. Great looking Tractor.
 
I quit taking the turnpike and don't miss Breezwood Pa at all.I go out I-68 now,less traffic and no $$$$.Kevin
 
KETCHAM":2cuzi9ni said:
I quit taking the turnpike and don't miss Breezwood Pa at all.I go out I-68 now,less traffic and no $$$$.Kevin

KETCHAM - I-68 was our little secret :censored: Now everyone will be taking it instead of the turnpike. We have to start telling everyone how bad I-68 is with more traffic, rougher roads and how much more the tolls are :twisted:
 
All ready got an H,but thanks for the heads up!! Breezewood is better than it was when I was a kid.Still a mess if you ask me.Kevin :twisted: :twisted:
 
You guys runnin I-68 watch out for a big blue Keen Transport Truck hauilin BIG counstruction equipment. I run across there all the time from Ill. cat plants to the east coast ports. Wave ( all fingers please ) sometime might be The Rabbit Holler Flash ! Or one of our 349 other trucks LOL
 
Back
Top