Farmall H DONE Pics

Cub-Bud

501 Club
The 1941 Farmall H from Potosi, MO is DONE :!: Here are a few pics to mark the occasion:

188698033.jpg


113194016.jpg


171107716.jpg




178203406.jpg


182675490.jpg


188208200.jpg


188208194.jpg
 
CB:

Absolutely Awesome :!: Beautiful job. It is so nice to see you up on the H.. with it runnin down the road.. compared to last year, this is truly magical :wink: :D Enjoy :!:
 
Love seeing before and after photos like that. Takes alot of determination to see it all the way through . . . particularly when it starts out so rough. You did a terrific job . . . it looks beautiful.
 
My Dad bought that H in late 1946 or early 1947, and farmed with it till his health got too bad to farm about 20 years ago. He did a lot of custom work, and over the years it has been rebuilt 4 or 5 times, and repainted 2 or 3 times, but I don't remember it ever looking as good as it does now. You did a great job Bud, and I am looking forward to seeing it again next week.
 
Bud,
It looks great, I sure hate I'll miss seeing it next week. but my Dad said just a while ago he was going to come. I told him to take lot's of pictures and I'll tell him to get a good one of the "H". I know you put a lots of work into it and I know it is worth all the effort :D
 
Nice job and the pics to walk us thru it great job congrats.

I want the smaller farmalls but after seeing your pics i may want more and add the larger ones too my list of wants.
 
IF MY H SAW THEM PICS I'D BE HUNG!!!!NICE JOB!!!GOT MINE RUNNING GREAT, EVERYTHING WORKS, BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK THAT NICE!!!!!A LOT OF TIME AND ENERGY WHEN INTO THAT TRACTOR.IT SHOWS!!!!NICE PIC OF YA ON IT!!!!!KETCHAM
 
Nice tractor and good job. I wish my H looked that shiney!!! :D
It will soon though, i plan on restoring it this fall. Nice pic of you driving it down the road, looks like your having fun. Congrats, looks like alot of hard work went into that tractor.
 
Back
Top