T tst 501 Club Yesterday at 7:29 PM #1 For those who know these are rare and almost never turn up, they also weigh twice as much each half is 25 lbs, maybe more? so I need $300 for the set, I can bring these to Northeast Cub Fest on Friday if that Helps Tim Attachments IMG_7595.JPG 130.9 KB · Views: 8 IMG_7596.JPG 126.2 KB · Views: 8 IMG_7597.JPG 140.8 KB · Views: 8
For those who know these are rare and almost never turn up, they also weigh twice as much each half is 25 lbs, maybe more? so I need $300 for the set, I can bring these to Northeast Cub Fest on Friday if that Helps Tim
C Cubfriend 501 Club Yesterday at 8:11 PM #2 Tim, I’ll take them if you will ship on my dime. Soon as shipping is going up.
C Cubfriend 501 Club Yesterday at 8:13 PM #3 If Don drove up, maybe he could bring them to the Bash next year if he’s willing.