Fair warning

Yup. Me to. Got guns is the safe and more than willing to tell you what I think. Vote for the person that closely represents my beliefs and not a party.
 
:hattip: love it john . all too often folks moisten their finger , and hold it up to see which way the "wind is blowing" . its a shame that common sense is called politically incorrect . there are really very few gray areas in life ( except maybe the top of my head ) . coppersmythe.......................................................
 
I'm politically incorrect and politically correct. It would be nice if people had a tolerance for views they don't agree with. I view this as I'm always right and you are always wrong. Generally there are pluses and minus to both views rendering both less than perfect. John, may I come in? Tell me which side you want and I'll take the other. Well.......generally I can take the other but not all. :D :beer: Vern
 
Back
Top