EJ and EJP

Checking out EJ's future home.

checking%20the%20floor.jpg




both are pleased.

EJ%20and%20EJP.jpg
 
John! That tractor could use a set of 13.6's real bad. Looks like your driven up hill all the time. Fine machine and you look good on it too! :D :D :D
 
WKPoor":2sb7zd8r said:
Fine machine and you look good on it too! :D :D :D
I look good anywhere. :lol: Dad used to have 13.6 tires with fluid and 3 sets of wheel weights on it for use with the loader, which is still in Ms., but hopefully will be home soon.

The building is 32x40, with an 8 foot lean-to on one side and a 12 foot one on the other. If that won't hold everything i will have to get rid of some of it.... NOT!
 
john have you stopped smiling at all since you got your h? :) could you post a pic of the rear light? does the m have a light there as well?
john
 
John:

EJ is going to look real good in a brand new barn along with your Cubs.. Enjoy my friend, you deserve it :!: :D :D

Well bud, you are getting a much better start and much better weather than we are here out east. It is STILL raining.. God, it must have rained 36 out of the last 40 days... the ground is soggy as can be..

That looks like a nice slab.. anchors and all. I assume there is tons of steel in that floor :?: :!: :) Don't ask why I know to hope there is.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 
Rudi":381ghxqo said:
John:
That looks like a nice slab.. anchors and all. I assume there is tons of steel in that floor :?: :!: :) Don't ask why I know to hope there is.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
that was done by a local concrete finishing company, that has a good reputation. i didn't count the rebar, but there is quite a grid of rebar in it. The owner of the finishing company happens to rent the farm next to us, and I see him 3 or 4 times a week, so I am not too worried

SteveB":381ghxqo said:
John, I see that EJ has already marked his territory.
yup, it has a couple seals that need replaced, but an old H always does, even after you replace them all. :lol:
 
SteveB":46f5rt5s said:
John, I see that EJ has already marked his territory.
I knew it had one leak under the liftall unit, but couldn't remember as many as showed in the picture. When i went down to the shed floor later, they had all evaporated. DUH!! I had washed it just before the picture and water was dripping off. :oops:
 
Back
Top