document expired

When viewing this site, about 3/4 of the time if I read a message and click the "Back" arrow to return to the forum I get a message, Document expired and have to click the Try Again button, then the resend button. I am using Windows 7, 64 bit, and Firefox 34.0.5. this is not a new occurrence, it has been going on for a month or two. I have seen it a few times on Amazon, but there only had to click the Try Again button, not the Resend, and it cleared up when holidays were over so I assumed it was traffic problems there. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
 
Or you could click the link "Return to ___topic___" right below the POSTREPLY button... I use that sometimes, (especially since it also clears the unread topic marks when I do that.)
 
Back
Top