Cub Tug Project?

1541

501 Club
Early this morning BigDog stopped by to pick me up for a secret mission. He had his truck and trailer but the cub finder was mysteriously missing. After a good hearty Cracker Barrel breakfast and a couple of hours on the road we arrived at the appointed destination and loading commenced. I don't know for sure. But, it may be some sort of weather proof test track for Cubs 8)

smHigh_Tunnel_005.jpg

Darrell supervising the loading

smHigh_Tunnel_004.jpg

Looks like some sort of material from a secret government testing facility

Doug
 
You read my post about planting donut seeds so you are putting up a green house to start them early next year.
 
Yesterday we made some progress on the "All Weather Cub Tug Track".

smHigh_Tunnel_024.jpg


Barnyard":1x24828z said:
You read my post about planting donut seeds so you are putting up a green house to start them early next year.

I thought you needed a cooler climate to grow donuts. I do know that I have tried growing pliers and adjustable wrenches. But they don't seem to germinate. I think it is the soil pH that causes this. I have found a wrench that I lost plowing when we were disking once.
 
Now this is indeed getting interesting. "All Weather," after the inaugural event, do you plan weekly pulls, year-round? :) :)

Bill
 
Back
Top