Cub Christmas (Again)

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
For some compelling reason I thought I would post this one again for the new guys to see. Yeah, I know, it can get somewhat annoying after a while (sort of like that Fordson snow tractor).

The last two years I had gotten PMs from a member here and there asking the same basic question because they were a little confused about a part of the video. Just for clarification, the battery cable to the starter is 84" long.

[youtube]xvuHq5w7I84[/youtube]
 
Barnyard":1defkpc9 said:
For some compelling reason I thought I would post this one again for the new guys to see. Yeah, I know, it can get somewhat annoying after a while (sort of like that Fordson snow tractor).

The last two years I had gotten PMs from a member here and there asking the same basic question because they were a little confused about a part of the video. Just for clarification, the battery cable to the starter is 84" long.
A favorite of mine right up there with Porky Pig's Blue Christmas and Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
:{_}: It's officially Christmas I've heard the trifecta. :{_}:

I do hope somebody posts that Fordson snow video I haven't seen that (in a couple weeks at least).

Trying to get my starter cable changed to the correct 84" length before the correct police find that 7 footer I've got on there. :oops:
 
Back
Top