So for the third time, my mower is jacked up
Both literally and on jackstands
Why?
Because when I took it out of the garage, it was crawling forward
So I knew it was the transmission belt
Sure enough I got underneath there and it’s got at least a half inch if not three-quarter inch of slack
That’s due to the the spring holding the idler pulley is not taught
According to social media, this is a systemic problem and it’s giving me some options to fix it
But basically, I have the modify a poor engineering design on a practically new mower. I’ve had it for three months. I mow my lawn 2 acres once a week so it hasn’t had a lot of use.
I bought this mower because it’s got a Kawasaki engine, which is reliable everything else on. It is a piece of poop.
I bought the lawnmower to cut my grass not to work on a lawnmower
I don’t look forward to changing oil on my vehicle or changing the brakes, but I do it when it’s due that’s not the issue. This is a practically brand new mower that has the same issue four times now it’s ridiculous.
I sent a registered letter to the executive office. Let’s see what they do to fix this.
It’s under warranty
It’s been posted on social media that it’s a systemic problem
They need to fix it
I paid $4600 and for the fourth time it’s sitting on Jack’s
I need it to cut my lawn
Both literally and on jackstands
Why?
Because when I took it out of the garage, it was crawling forward
So I knew it was the transmission belt
Sure enough I got underneath there and it’s got at least a half inch if not three-quarter inch of slack
That’s due to the the spring holding the idler pulley is not taught
According to social media, this is a systemic problem and it’s giving me some options to fix it
But basically, I have the modify a poor engineering design on a practically new mower. I’ve had it for three months. I mow my lawn 2 acres once a week so it hasn’t had a lot of use.
I bought this mower because it’s got a Kawasaki engine, which is reliable everything else on. It is a piece of poop.
I bought the lawnmower to cut my grass not to work on a lawnmower
I don’t look forward to changing oil on my vehicle or changing the brakes, but I do it when it’s due that’s not the issue. This is a practically brand new mower that has the same issue four times now it’s ridiculous.
I sent a registered letter to the executive office. Let’s see what they do to fix this.
It’s under warranty
It’s been posted on social media that it’s a systemic problem
They need to fix it
I paid $4600 and for the fourth time it’s sitting on Jack’s
I need it to cut my lawn