Contest time WINNER

Boss Hog

501 Club
I will give an IH cap to the first correct answer Only one guess per day per member. I will give hints if needed
DSCI1715.jpg

DSCI1716.jpg


The question is what is it used for and where was it made [ state only ]

Boss
 
Looks like a step stool.....made in Ohio? Where did the dog go....not in the second pix. Better not be chewing up my hat, dang dogs!
 
Looks like it hinges on one end. :roll:
Coming from your area it has to have something to do with backer or maybe peanuts. :lol:
I'll look it over closer about daylight this morning. :wink:
 
OK Boss. My first contest. Not that I'm thinking of winning that hat, just that I think I've got a leg up. Which turns my thinking to your dog. Dog's eyes look like a Starwars puppy looking to eat a step stool or your mystery tool! I'd say it is a raddle. Wife has raddles for weaving. She strings threads through the slots to keep them from tangling. So for growers and such, I'd guess it might be used for laying out closely spaced strings for some crop I've never thought about. I'd guess tobacco as the more foreign crop for me, or cotton? As for which state in came from: The State of an Organized Mind vs. whatever kind of tangle I'd make.
 
Decorative piece that goes over doors and interior openings in old homes with high ceilings. Amish made, Pennsylvania.

Actually, I don't know what it is or it's purpose.
 
It looks a lot like the little ladder that have Elves climbing it to the top of a Christmas tree. Made in my Ohio basement in 1981.
 
Being from the south it would not be fare for me to answer, but i would have though some of the old timers would have got this one. I am only 34 and i know what it is.
 
Back
Top