S Slim140 501 Club Feb 17, 2017 #1 I got the yard tool done and went and weighed it. Anyone care to guess what it weighs? I took a picture of the number on the scales and will post it when someone gets it right! Attachments IMG_4439.JPG 106.9 KB · Views: 1,174 IMG_4441.JPG 118.1 KB · Views: 1,174 IMG_4165.JPG 100.5 KB · Views: 1,174 IMG_4179.JPG 111.6 KB · Views: 1,174 IMG_4250.JPG 76.4 KB · Views: 1,174
I got the yard tool done and went and weighed it. Anyone care to guess what it weighs? I took a picture of the number on the scales and will post it when someone gets it right!
E Eugene 501 Club Feb 17, 2017 #5 1251 and 3/4 lbs. Suggest posting if the guesses are high or low. What's the prize? Bragging rights? Can I guess more than one time per day/24 hour period? I don't have a use for the new toy. I'd rather be offered a pair of dirty worn out socks as the prize. Low expectations.
1251 and 3/4 lbs. Suggest posting if the guesses are high or low. What's the prize? Bragging rights? Can I guess more than one time per day/24 hour period? I don't have a use for the new toy. I'd rather be offered a pair of dirty worn out socks as the prize. Low expectations.
S Slim140 501 Club Feb 17, 2017 #6 Bragging rights is the prize. One entry per 24 hours. Jim Becker is the closest thus far.
J Jim Becker Moderator Staff member Feb 18, 2017 #14 I'm ready for my day 2 guess. Somebody else picked the number I had in mind, so I'm waiting for the next hint.
I'm ready for my day 2 guess. Somebody else picked the number I had in mind, so I'm waiting for the next hint.