Canada does not recognize concealed carry licenses from any US state. It is very difficult to transport a handgun into Canada even if done according to what we call peaceable journey practice (unloaded, locked, cased, out of reach, ammunition stored separately).
Concealed carry in Canada for a foreign citizen is nonexistent. In fact, they recommend that if you are travelling through Canada to get to Alaska, you should ship your firearms via a FFL dealer vs. all the paperwork & hassle required to physically transport the firearm yourself.
Side story: I was once coming back from a day-trip to Ontario, Canada and was stopped & had my vehicle searched by US Customs. They found a stray .22 shell in my trunk along with a pack of firecrackers (that I'd long forgotten were in there). You'd swear that I was transporting a weapon of mass destruction given the response from the customs officials. Do not transport a firearm or ammunition across the border unless you're willing to go through the complete process for legal transportation!