Colorado scenery....

Sure is nice out here! Getting cold though!! Had a good afternoon with Bob, got some stuff done and a little more to do tomorrow. For those that haven't had the opportunity to make it out to the "Rocky Mountain Cubfest", this is just some of what you are missing!!

8c25e549.jpg


Edit to repair broken photo link.
 
Award winning photograph. Yes, it is beautiful out there, as well as the whole USA. God has bless us with a beautiful Country to live in.
 
Super photo, Raymo. Love that backdrop. Co. Cubfest is also on my bucket list.


And look at that wheel, no rust.
 
Roy, that 90 year old wheel is so rusty that I'm embarassed that Raymond showed it in a picture. And it's not on a red spreader ( :mrgreen: ).

Bob
 
There's a nice line-up of old farm equipment at the airport. :lol: I'm guessing it was there before there was a Pena blvd. :oops:
 
Raymong,

Just keep it up, just keep it up you may hear a "Mississippi knock" on your door! I always looked forward to the first snowfall in the springs. But before that Pikes Peak and Cheyne mountain was nice. We are hoping to get out that way next spring/summer!!!....... :) :) By-the-way, Bob, I will not tell if you paint it RED!
 
Bob McCarty":2vol283u said:
Roy, that 90 year old wheel is so rusty that I'm embarassed that Raymond showed it in a picture. And it's not on a red spreader ( :mrgreen: ).

Bob

Bob,
I sure hate to see you suffer any embarrassment! Would you like me to come out there and remove those old worn out wheels so Raymond won't be tempted to take any more pictures and make them public????? :wink: :wink:
 
Russ Leggitt":1u7rbptq said:
Raymong,

Just keep it up, just keep it up you may hear a "Mississippi knock" on your door! I always looked forward to the first snowfall in the springs. But before that Pikes Peak and Cheyne mountain was nice. We are hoping to get out that way next spring/summer!!!....... :) :) By-the-way, Bob, I will not tell if you paint it RED!

Absolutely Mr. Russ! Stop on in!! We've already had about 8" of snowfall this year, so Pikes Peak is already snow capped.

Another great day up at Bobs. Dennis Bushnell was in the area, so the three of us got a few more projects knocked out this afternoon.
ae51e294.jpg


Do it yourself relined brake bands... "How To" coming soon!! :D
ea35012a.jpg
 
Back
Top