Don McCombs
501 Club
They sold the place in Franklin, Michael.daddydip":fdqeedvc said:I was wondering if Bill( beaconlight) was on Staton Island or Franklin???
They sold the place in Franklin, Michael.daddydip":fdqeedvc said:I was wondering if Bill( beaconlight) was on Staton Island or Franklin???
Jim Becker":3ksdaa7h said:How long has he owned the van? Here (last time I checked) we had 30 days to notify the insurance company. In the meanwhile, the newly purchased vahicle has the same coverage as your best covered auto. He needs to check with his agent.bob in CT":3ksdaa7h said:My neighbor's trees. He never got to register or insure the van.![]()
bob in CT":2bcthif4 said:Jim Becker":2bcthif4 said:How long has he owned the van? Here (last time I checked) we had 30 days to notify the insurance company. In the meanwhile, the newly purchased vahicle has the same coverage as your best covered auto. He needs to check with his agent.bob in CT":2bcthif4 said:My neighbor's trees. He never got to register or insure the van.![]()
you were right. He is covered under the grace period. :mrgreen:
MilGunsmith":1cml88y1 said:Got power back here last night. Between my house and my fathers I have a couple of years worth of firewood. My niece lost her car to a tree.
Bill, Kit is ok. Still without power, that why no email response. EdBigBill":2556pe3t said:BigBill in CT were ok we dodged the bullet on this one. But all my cub cadets had perfect hoods of course irene took care of that for me.
I'm trying to get intouch with Connectkit??? Emails so far no word from him.