Cedar stump table

cowboy

501 Club
This is a really cool table my friend Gary UP north made. The base is a hollow cedar stump (so it would be lighter) All the posts for the chair came from cedar trees off of my property that I bulldozed over making my trails. The table top is white cedar too which he cut and planed himself.

27776_1228369524327_1681757389_429814_5486617_n.jpg


27776_1228371124367_1681757389_429815_3840527_n.jpg


Billy
 
Thanks Eugene

Makes me want to try something like it. Now when I am walking in the woods I keep looking at the root flares on trees wondering what it would look like polished up :D

Billy
 
Billy, my AX Man friend,

That is really neat, your buddy did a nice job!

Did you grab it, or was he just teasing you with the results? :lol:

Thanks for sharing,
 
Billy:

Now that is an impressive set. Modern Rustic :D I like it. Tell Gary he built a really beautiful table. It is simply outstanding. I like the chairs, but the table.. well that one if really cool :!: :D
 
Thanks Guys :{_}: I'll have to print this out and show him all you comments.

Gary told me he had not built anything like that before and wanted to try something different. He didn't know how it would turn out but just went ahead a did it. His whole family is like that. The can't sit around and do nothing and always find something to keep themselves busy. They are always coming over and helping me out just for fun. And to see what odd ball stuff I am doing. Gary ask me to quit pushing trees over with the dozer and use the loader so I don't rip up the base of the trees I am removing as he has a few more projects he wants to try. He was building the table for himself. But someone else heard about it saw it before he was even done with it and ended up buying it.

I can't wait to see his next project :{_}:

Billy
 
Hi Cowboy,

I was wondering if you had contact information for your friend Gary who made the white cedar stump table. We own a spa called the white cedar spa and might be interested in something like that table. Will he make some more but maybe smaller?

Thank you for your time
Chris Kauth
248-904-7096
ckmanager6@gmail.com
 
Back
Top