D DanR 501 Club May 29, 2012 #1 Does anyone have a good recommendation for a flea repellent for a cat?
M Michael Beck Well-known member May 29, 2012 #2 I do not have any but everyone in my family uses Frontline Plus for cats. They like it and that is what the local vet recommended.
I do not have any but everyone in my family uses Frontline Plus for cats. They like it and that is what the local vet recommended.
B Bob Perry 501 Club May 29, 2012 #4 We use Frontline Advantage. It works great. Gets pretty expensive, though.
G grumpy 501 Club May 30, 2012 #7 We use frontline on our outdoor cats. They still get a tick on them from time to time but they usually fall off in a day or three.
We use frontline on our outdoor cats. They still get a tick on them from time to time but they usually fall off in a day or three.
Cub-Bud 501 Club May 30, 2012 #8 We use this on the dogs and the cat: http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/petcor-flea-spray-p-71.html
D DanR 501 Club Jun 3, 2012 #9 After talking to the vet and a little research I went with Frontline. Got it for $15 less on E-Bay. Thanks all.
After talking to the vet and a little research I went with Frontline. Got it for $15 less on E-Bay. Thanks all.