carbs

Looking at the Case IH website parts diagrams........... If it was H and M definitely not. But for a Super H and a Super M, it depends on what your definition of "same" is. They look similar but the carbs are different part numbers. They share a lot of individual parts.
 
I was asking because the one on my SH I just cant seem to get it to run right, so I took the one off my SM and put on it to try [ that did fix it ], so I know it will fit and looks the same but wasn't sure if I was missing something, was going to look for one for sale and just trying to make sure before I get one off SM that they was the same :(

Sounds like they are not the same having different part numbers, I should just look for one that's off an SH. Thanks for the info
 
Back
Top