I wish I could but that isn't possible. I would be lieing at you or pretending. If I got really close, I wouldn't have the knowledge to discern one from another. Other stuff happened like GE turbines lighting off and getting in sync with huge Cat diesels. One time there wasn't any ear muffs, then there was. There was harmony as they all pulled the loads together, muffs off.
It didn't happen all the time but the few times it did, I listened. All the large vents which opened were maintained by me or compatriots. We maintained the engines to the degree under contract. Switchgear and all that monitored because stuff happens. Long time ago but those freakin turbines (there used to be four) ramping up and getting into sync and the switchgear slamming huge contactors at just the right frequency, voltage and load. I should have known it better but it was constantly changing. Those engines sounds are impressed in my brain.