1541
501 Club
http://jalopnik.com/youll-never-ever-ship-your-car-after-seeing-this-video-912890729
Used cars in Japan are frequently sent to Russia and sold very cheaply. People making money off the process do not want to spend a fortune on enclosed shipping containers or roll on, roll off car transport. So, they rent spaces on the top deck of regular cargo ships and strap the cars down.
I can't confirm for sure. But, I don't think there will be any Cubs coming from overseas. By whatever means you plan on transporting you cub to the tug be sure to take some time and strap it down. I don't believe I could have been the camera man on this trip :big sick:
Doug
Used cars in Japan are frequently sent to Russia and sold very cheaply. People making money off the process do not want to spend a fortune on enclosed shipping containers or roll on, roll off car transport. So, they rent spaces on the top deck of regular cargo ships and strap the cars down.
I can't confirm for sure. But, I don't think there will be any Cubs coming from overseas. By whatever means you plan on transporting you cub to the tug be sure to take some time and strap it down. I don't believe I could have been the camera man on this trip :big sick:
Doug